Friday, January 10, 2014

About Jenny


Hi there! :) I am Jenny and I live in beautiful Colorado. I am a stay at home mom to three beautiful boys, along with my husband and brother. I love to cook, crochet, scrapbook, coupon/save, try new products, give my opinions, DIY projects, beauty inside and out, travel, organize, (although no one else in the house likes too) and spend time with my family. I am a daughter, sister, mother, aunt, wife, chef, monster killer, Internet junky, coupon clipper, taxi driver, tutor, housekeeper and sometimes I am even a pirate! My kids keep me very busy, and they have a wild imagination that I love to feed off of. Although I may have many roles, my number one role is Mommy!




Jenny & BooBoo

I have been married for 6 years now to my wonderful husband BooBoo. He is wonderful to me, and I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world to have such a supportive husband. We dated while in high school. I was merely a freshman and he was a junior. He will even tell you that we only dated a couple of weeks, and I broke up with him because he wasn't“up to my standards.” LOL, the life of a picky teenager. As life goes, we went our separate ways, visiting different places, meeting new people and moving on with our lives. Nine years later we ran into each other at a local hang out spot, and decided that we should give each other another try to see how we could be together, and we have been madly in love ever since.


Brick, Warhead & BooBoo


As life will tend to do, we caught a curve ball early in our relationship, and I became pregnant with our son Warhead. BooBoo had a son from a previous relationship, Brick who had lost his mother. I have accepted him as my own and I love Brick to death! So before I knew it, we were married and I had two children. 

Monkey


Five years later, we were blessed with our third son, Monkey who is now still just a baby. Along the way, I “adopted” my baby brother, who is in his mid 20’s and still lives with us to this day. 




We have two dogs, B.B. and Brittney. They are our best friends and I would hate to even have to imagine life without them. BB is a German Shepard/Husky mix, and Brittney is a Chihuahua.




My family is my everything! It is so important to me that we can talk to one another and be honest with each other. My family is a source of entertainment, knowledge and inspiration that I couldn’t live without. I will be speaking of them on a regular basis, and I just can’t wait for my readers to get to know them, as they are special in their own ways. We love to fish and be outdoors when we can. The kiddos love art projects, playing games, watching movies and helping to cook meals.





BooBoo loves to play video games and is considered and gamer. He is currently enrolled at a University to obtain a Bachelor’s degree of Innovation in Game Design and Development through an Engineering Department. I look forward to having some guest post from him, as he is very knowledgeable in the gaming world and is full of neat tricks and gaming information.






I love connecting with people and learning new things. I also love to teach people what I know and give my opinion on things. What better way to do this than with a blog. I have wanted to start a blog since early 2012 but didn’t really know where or how to start. This is my first blog post ever and I hope there will be many more to come. I started my blog in January of 2014 and I think the sky's the limit. I hope to accomplish many things with my blog such as product reviews and giveaways, cooking tips, life as a mother, family fun, money saving tips and whatever else may come along the way. I love staying connected and hope to build great relationships with my readers and fellow bloggers along the way. Welcome to my world! I am glad to have you as a part of it.







I will always give my honest and true opinion and keep it real with my readers. I aim to give my readers high quality information that will be informative to enrich their everyday lives. My goal is to have my blog grow and touch the lives of all my readers. To run a successful, family friendly blog with my readers always in mind. I will strive to always have new information available to my readers and look forward to any suggestions my readers may have or publish content they want to know more about. My mission is to develop an ongoing relationship with my readers, while providing them with helpful, useful information. My core values are extremely important to me, but I will never push them on others or let them hinder me in anyway. The greatest joy for me is the affirmation and respect of my family, friends, readers and fellow bloggers. I enjoy everyday to the fullest, always looking to the future with high hopes and pursuing my dreams.






If you have any questions, suggestions, or want to see something on the blog feel free to comment or contact me jennysavedapenny@gmail.com I love hearing from my readers and I am open to any suggestions that you may have.


Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment